It's important to us that each Guest is given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our Motel Policies on items such as Check-In/Check-Out times, Cancellations, Payment, and much more. For additional details, feel free to contact us.
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 AM
MINIMUM AGE TO REGISTER: 18 years old and Older
LATE CHECK-OUT: $25/hour
DEPOSIT if paying CASH: $50 Cash
QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM ( Sun-Thurs ) 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM ( Fri-Sat )
Visitors are welcome, but may not be on the property during Quiet Hours. However, not more than 2 visitors at a time are allowed without PRIOR authorization from Management. Guests are responsible for any and all acts of their visitors.
For the safety of our guests, as well as safeguarding our property, Aqua View Motel uses 24 hour video surveillance in all exterior areas of the motel.
Zero Tolerance Policy: Service and Accommodations will be refused to or revoked from any person who :
- Acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner while on motel property.
- Shows any signs of possible drug activity, such as cars coming and going to a particular room and leaving shortly thereafter, excessive or unusual foot traffic to a particular room, or any other activity (especially in the middle of the night) deemed suspicious in nature in managements opinion. In some cases, the police may be called to inquire and/or investigate.
- Maliciously destroys or threatens to destroy any motel property; causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
- Refuses to or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services at time of check-in.
- Negligently or intentionally causes damage to the motel, furniture or furnishings within the motel, and shall be liable for any and all damaged sustained by the innkeeper, including the motel;s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while said damage is being repaired.
It is our policy to clean the rooms before you check in and after you check out. We do not enter your room during your stay, unless required for maintenance or emergency. If you need fresh towels or linens, please bring your used towels/linens to the office once a day and we will supply you with fresh items. For a nominal fee, housekeeping services can be provided. Please notify the desk at check-in.
Items in rooms are inventoried during check-out. Any missing or damaged items will be charged to the card on file or taken from the cash deposit. All rooms (even those rented for extended periods of time) upon check-out must be in as close to original condition as possible.
$25 Fee per key
Management reserves the right to enter any room at reasonable hours for emergency maintenance. Loss of television or internet access does not constitute an emergency situation. Guests are asked to not attempt to fix any maintenance issues themselves. Water leaks present a financial risk for the motel. Guests may not prevent management from entering the room in emergency situations.
Every room in our motel includes a Mini-Fridge, Microwave and 4-Cup Coffee Maker. Guests may not use their own cooking devices within any room of the motel, nor may they use any open flame cooking device outside of the rooms or in the parking lot.
Full Payment required upon check-in.
Payment Methods: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express
Security Deposit for Walk-In Guests: Guests checking in without a previously arranged Reservation AND are not paying via Credit Card are required to include a $40 Security Deposit, refundable at Check-out after a room inspection.
Sorry, No Personal Checks.
Photo ID: Required for all registered guests.
Taxes: 11.5 % Tax ( 6.5% State Tax & 5% Local Tax )
- All guests must be registered at check-in.
- All guests are encouraged to inspect their room before finalizing their Check-in.
- Unregistered Occupants: Additional charge of $15 per night per unregistered occupant discovered to be in the room. ($25 during Spring Break and Holidays)
- Occupancy Limit: No more than room capacity allows, based on available bed space in each room.
Any cancellation will be charged a $20 fee.
If the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of the Arrival Date the deposit is non-refundable.
An advance deposit of first night's stay plus tax will be billed to your credit card at the time of booking.
NO SHOW POLICY:
Unless otherwise notified of a delay in arrival, any guests that does not arrive at the motel during Office Hours will be charged a "No Show" fee equal to the first full night.
Nullification of "No-Show". If a guest arrives after a "No Show" fee has been charged, they will be offered the same or identical room if available, and the "No Show" fee will be deducted from the room rate.
No refunds available for Early Departures, departures due to inclement weather, family emergencies, failure in service or local utility providers (power, internet, television, phone, water and sewage).
NO SMOKING POLICY:
The Aqua View Motel is Non-Smoking motel. We DO NOT and WILL NOT offer our guests Smoking rooms. Any guests (or their visitors) that are found to have been smoking in the room (including evidence of cigarette butts or ashes on tables, floor, bathroom utilities or garbage), WILL BE CHARGED between $100 and $250 cleaning fee. This includes smoking inside of a room briefly before walking outside. Smoking is allowed outside in DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY!
Internet access at the motel is complimentary and is available in most areas of the motel, but it is not guaranteed.
NO Pets allowed in any of our rooms.
LAW ENFORCEMENT POLICY
If Law Enforcement ( City, County, State or other ) is ever called to the motel due to a disturbance involving you, your guests or your visitors for any reason, you may be asked to leave the motel immediately with no refund.
Spaces per room: 1
Additional Spaces: $10 per night when available
Trailers/Boats: Limited space, first come first served. All trailers, motor homes and campers must be declared at reservations.
"No Parking" areas clearly marked and are enforced.
Guests and Visitors must move their vehicles when asked by management.
Park at your own risk. The Aqua View Motel is not responsible for any damage caused by other guests or in-town traffic.
Parking Permit available at the front desk at check-in and should be displayed in your vehicle to avoid getting towed.
- Pool Hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. As there are no lifeguards on duty, for your safety, we request you observe the posted Pool Rules.
- Please take a shower first before getting in the pool if you've just been to the beach. Don't clean your beach toys, flip- flops etc in our pool.
- No Jumping or Diving in the pool
- No running around the pool
- No Glass bottles allowed in the pool area
- Children and Minors must be cared for by their Guardians
- Bring your own pool towels.
Our motel is only half a block from the beautiful beach of Gulf of Mexico. Make sure to bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from our rooms. We will charge your card on file if our towels are stained or missing at check-out.
Because we are a family motel we request you be courteous and keep noise down after 11:00 PM